Who will inherit most of your estate....the government? A nursing home? Or your family?
Attend this FREE seminar to discover how you can avoid mistakes in these key areas:
- NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your House, Car, Personal Property, Retirement Accounts, and other assets if you need care.
- WILLS AND LIVING TRUSTS: Learn the advantages and disadvantages of both, and why choosing the wrong one for you can be a mistake.
- PROBATE: How to avoid going to court and make it easy on your family to deal with your affairs when you pass away.
- MEDICAID: Qualify for Long-Term Care Medicaid without spending down all of your assets.
- DIVORCE: Preserve your children's inheritance if they divorce. Up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
- INCAPACITY: Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled. Make sure your Advance Directive and Power of Attorney are up-to-date.
- REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
Attend our in-person seminar and receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with one of our Attorneys to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($450 value).
This event is over and registration has been closed.