Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate…The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family?
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts & Probate
- Nursing home costs – the myth of the five-year look back
- Protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- How to plan before you need Long-Term Care Medicaid or protect assets if you are already receiving care
- Let us tell you exactly how much of your assets you can protect
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether
- Provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
- Protect your children’s inheritance from their divorcing spouses and other claims
Attend a seminar and receive a FREE CONSULTATION to answer questions about setting up your estate plan.