Costly Mistakes On-Demand Webinar
DISCOVER THE COSTLY MISTAKES FAMILIES MAKE IN THEIR ESTATE AND HEALTHCARE PLANNING
Who will inherit most of your estate…the government? A nursing home? Or your family?
Watch this FREE recorded webinar to discover how you can avoid mistakes in these key areas:
- NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your House, Car, Personal Property, Retirement Accounts, and other assets if you need care.
- WILLS AND LIVING TRUSTS: Learn the advantages and disadvantages of both, and why choosing the wrong one for you can be a mistake.
- PROBATE: How to avoid going to court and make it easy on your family to deal with your affairs when you pass away.
- MEDICAID: Qualify for Long-Term Care Medicaid without spending down all of your assets.
- DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce. Up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
- INCAPACITY: Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled. Make sure your Advance Directive and Power of Attorney are up-to-date.
- REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
Be sure to watch to the end so you can find out how to receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with one of our Attorneys to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($450 value).
Please fill out the form or contact us to register for our on-demand webinar.
About the Speaker
Attorney : Wendy Hillmuth
Wendy is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (AAEPA), a national organization comprised of legal professionals concentrating on estate planning. Wendy previously practiced domestic relations law extensively in both Vermont and Colorado. Her law practice included complex litigation and negotiations in cases involving divorce, child custody, property division, and financial issues.
Wendy now works with clients on estate plans, including Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Advanced Directives. Wendy also assists clients with Medicaid Planning and helps clients to qualify for Medicaid assistance. Wendy is a member of the Vermont Bar Association and both the national and Vermont chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
We promise you’ll leave this educational webinar with practical ideas and action steps that you can take immediately, to start laying a solid and secure foundation for your family’s future. There’s no pressure to sign up for legal services or work with our firm—we are simply here to help you!