Whether your business is small, medium or large there are certain functions that are best handled by a legal professional. Having a designated Business Planning attorney will prove invaluable for both your long-term success and implementing preventative measures.
Here are some areas in which Business Planning with an attorney are valuable:
- Creating your business plan and counseling on the speed in which you expand.
- Drafting non-competes, partnership agreements, and HR documents.
- Drafting purchase and sales contracts.
- Sourcing investors and negotiating investment agreements.
- Maintaining compliance for local state and federal laws.
- Maintaining compliance for business licensures and tax purposes.
- Application for trade name, trademarks, and patents.
- Representing you for any law suits and settlements.
Planning is Key
The key to having a successful business lies in proper planning. If you do not have a clear vision of where you want to go and a system for checks and balances you will be leaving yourself vulnerable.
Proper Business Planning will set you on the path to success. Working with one of our skilled Business Planning attorneys is proactive approach to any issues that might arise.
If you are in the Vermont area, give our office a call and we will begin your Business Planning process!
Latest posts by Stephen Unsworth (see all)
- Two Tax Issues That Can Impact Your Estate - April 8, 2019
- Can an Irrevocable Trust Be Changed? - March 25, 2019
- Estate Planning for Family Owned Businesses and Farms - March 18, 2019